Making money while you’re traveling, while you’re sleeping or saving money besides your nine-to-five job? It’s all possible in the century we live in today and it’s really not as difficult as most people think. Thanks to the great acces of the internet, literally anyone can start selling online. Even you, the person who is reading this. Just don’t forget that it takes some hard work, discipline and patience. Use your time wisely and instead of watching a Netflix movie, decide to write a blogpost or get creative in some way. Set the right mindset and don’t get discouraged if it takes time to build your audience or your first customer. Are you ready for the first step?
Ask yourself first; what service or product do I want to sell? The next few ideas can help you to make money on your own and create a decent amount of passive income.
- Start a blog. If you love writing and want to share this with the rest of the world, then blogging might be enjoyable for you! I started one because I felt like I wanted to share my experiences and help others out. How to make money with your blog? Once you hit a certain amount of visitors per month, you can get advertisements on your website and earn money through that. Another way to make money with your blog is affiliate marketing or sponsors. In the future I will write an article about this and explain you all the details.
- Sell E-books. Do you love to help people and you know a lot about something very specific like, how to become popular on social media? Share your knowledge and ask some money for this. Just another great way to earn a passive income.
- Sell self-made accessories, clothes and much more. Etsy has been around for quite some time and it’s loved by many people all around the globe. It’s safe, easy and very convenient to use. No complex e-commerce and a great way to share and sell your creations with the rest of the world. Don’t wait and get creative.
- Investing in stocks. Are you interested in how the economy works? Look into investing. This one takes patience and I would highly recommend to read about all the pro’s and con’s. Investing in stocks is not without a risk.
- Sell your pictures. Are you a photographer and want to earn some extra cash? Sell your pictures on Shutterstock or iStockPhoto. Maybe you will see your picture back some day on a website of a big company.
- Pinterest. Are you a Pinterest lover? Believe it or not, but there are ways to earn some cash with this popular website. Want to read more about this? Go visit https://www.makingsenseofcents.com/2016/10/make-money-with-pinterest.html for more information.
Do you know another way to make money online? Share it with me and everyone else in the comment section.